- Season permits to be renewed or applied for (new members) before commencing fishing.
- Day Permits (MOPLEY POND only) to be obtained from location indicated at the water BEFORE commencing fishing. Anyone found fishing without a ticket will be asked to leave. No money will be collected at waters edge.
- Unless disabled, the main car park only to be used.
- Night fishing is restricted to members only. (limit of six anglers per night at Mopley and to book before fishing). No limit on members at Dark lane.
- Litter and line must be cleared from each swim at the end of each session and removed from the fishery.
- Anglers are responsible for shutting the gates.
- The main gate at Mopley will be locked from 9 pm (to allow time to pack up and leave) until 8:00am.
- No movements , take away deliveries, etc, between 10pm and 7am. This will be strictly enforced. Any movements made between these times are for emergencies only. Members will be issued with a code for the lock at Mopley and a key for Dark Lane.
- If anglers see any sign of disease on any fish please report this to the Fishery Manager. Mobile: – 07933 392 742
FISH HANDLING AND TACKLE.
- No Spinners or Lures to be used.
- Knotted landing nets and all keep nets are not permitted.
- Wetted unhooking mats or towels must be used for landing all large fish.
- Adequate sized landing nets must be carried and used.
- Rods must be suitable for coarse fishing and should never be cast out and left unattended.
- Barbless or micro-barbed only may be used.
- No braid as main line.
- Braided leaders restricted to maximum of 1.2 metres in length.
- Maximum hook size 6.
- No fishing within 1metre of lilies or reeds.
- Maximum 3 rods
NO NUTS , BEANS or PULSES.
- To avoid a build up of uneaten food in the water please note that:- Crushed boilies, particles etc only as ground bait between October and March. Whole boilies can be used as hook bait only between these months.
- Glass bottles.
- Live baiting is not permitted.
- No fish will be removed from the water or introduced to it.
- Fires not allowed.
- No visitors unless they are a permit holder or immediate family of the member fishing, (partners included).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF THE FISHERY/ESTATE:
The Fishery/Estate gives no warranty that the agreement area is legally or physically fit for the authorised use. The Fishery/Estate shall not be liable for the death of or injury to or for damage to any property or for losses claims demands actions proceedings damages costs or expenses or other liability incurred by the member or their guest in the exercise or purported exercise of the authorised use or otherwise. The Fishery/Estate accepts no responsibility for adverse weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond its control that interfere or stop fishing.
You are advised to arrange personal accident insurance to cover the risks involved to indemnify The Fishery/Estate and keep The Fishery/Estate indemnified against all losses claims demands actions proceedings damages or expenses or other liability arising in any way from this agreement any breach of any undertakings on the part of the licensee contained in this agreement or the exercise or purported exercise of the authorised use. Such insurance to be in the sum of at least £2,000,000 (two million pounds) in respect of any one incident (unlimited in number).
The Fishery/Estate takes no responsibility for items left on its property and/or land.
The Fishery/Estate reserves the right to change Membership Details, Rules and pricing at any time without prior notice.